PROVIDER'S QUICK GUIDE
Anglemeyer Osteopathic Family Clinic
To refer a patient:
1953 Waterfall Drive
Nappanee, IN 46550
Fax: (574) 773-5483
Monday, Wednesday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Tuesday, Thursday, 8 a.m.-7 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
Saturday. 8 a.m.-12 p.m.
About Anglemeyer Osteopathic Family Clinic
At Anglemeyer Osteopathic Family Clinic, patients are family to us. We take the time to listen to and understand their concerns. Our team of physicians is board-certified in family medicine, and specializes in pediatric, obstetrical and geriatric care. We are completely dedicated to our patients and strive to develop a close relationship with each one.
To Refer a Patient
To refer a patient, please call 574-773-4101 (Currently accepting new patients)
• General care from newborn to geriatric
• Gynecological care, including colposcopy and cryotherapy
• Obstetrical care
• Osteopathic manipulation (OMT)
• Digital mammography
• In-house X-rays and lab testing
• Minor surgeries, including cancer lesion removal, vasectomies and circumcisions
• Fracture care
• Sleep apnea testing
• FAA/DOT/CDL physicals
• Physical therapy (IU Health Goshen Rehabilitation Services located on-site)
• Audiology Clinic
• Pediatric Medicine Clinic
Walter D. Anglemeyer, DO
David Coil, DO
Fred Schlorke, DO
Kendell Stephens, DO
Lisa Orn, DO